orderbird started with a simple idea: the cash register should make the leap into the 21st century. After Jakob, Bastian and Patrick founded orderbird AG in 2011, they quickly found suitable reinforcements to implement their idea. Our dynamic company culture is shaped by over 110 very interesting personalities as employees.
Your start with orderbird
We are a team and we are looking for you!
Your career at orderbird
Discover your options at orderbird
No matter whether you are actively searching, want to reorient yourself or are looking for a new challenge - apply now and write your success story with orderbird!
Working at orderbird
These values are important to us:
- It flies easier in a swarm! All for one. One for all. Nothing new, but really important for us.
The customer in the center
- Every thought, every move, every effort - everything we do, we do only for one: our customers.
- We know where we want to go. The way there is often long, rocky and unknown. A good focus is, therefore, the only way to reach your goal.
- We do not follow prefabricated and deadlocked patterns. With us, you get the freedom to be creative, to design and to go new ways.
- Each of us is unique and what makes us special is courage, enthusiasm, and conviction. We have fire in our eyes!
Agility - Willingness to change
- At orderbird, everyone is committed to promoting innovation and advancing further and further.
What you can look forward to
We want you to be able to develop your full potential and use your talents in the right place. Together we will lay the foundation for your career.
You will receive a hardware package from Apple
We are not done yet
We are a learning organization with a unique culture and collaboration
At orderbird you have the opportunity to create a leading solution landscape that will lead small and medium-sized neighborhood shops to their success
We learned quickly how to work together very effectively, even remotely. In the future, we want to give the team the opportunity to decide where the work takes place
Fast decision-making processes
We get to the point quickly, implement ideas and learn from mistakes. It is very important to us that we work closely with all stakeholders involved. Because as a team we are more successful
We are one team
Our international team pulls together and can quote our mission in their sleep
Weekly company update
Every Wednesday there is a virtual breakfast round and different teams give an update on their projects
Company Events - even in times of pandemic
We are successful as a team, we celebrate our successes together (within the framework of the legal infection protection guidelines)